About the conference
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Australia is a large-scale conference dedicated to the blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency market. Speakers of the conference, including blockchain developers, lawyers, investors will discuss topical issues of the industry:
- legal regulation of cryptocurrencies in Australia and around the world;
- development of the digital economy of the state;
- tools for new blockchain solutions;
- blockchain application in business processes;
- launch of ICO: best practices of token issuers and guarantees for investors.
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Australia will also feature an exhibition of software, crypto systems and blockchain developments.
The event is held by Smile-Expo, the organizer of the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference and ICO Conference network around the world, including the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Cyprus, Malta, the Philippines and Thailand.
Working hours of the Conference:
10 AM- 6 PM