Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Will Be Held in the Heart of Sydney
On May 29, Australia will host Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference. It will be held in the very heart of Sydney, at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, ICC Sydney. The centre is located in the active precinct of Darling Harbour on Cockle Bay, with a prime waterfront location.
ICC Sydney's administration office is located at 14 Darling Drive, Sydney NSW 2000.
What is around the venue?
ICC Sydney is located in only a moment's walk to Australia's largest central business district. The area around is full of local universities and the Sydney Harbour Bridge with The Sydney Opera House are close.
Situated along Darling Drive, the centre is surrounded by restaurants which allows visitors to get a taste of local cuisine. Harbourside Shopping Centre located next to the venue includes a big number of restaurants such as Hurricane’s Grill, Cyren Bar Grill Seafood, The Watershed Hotel, Criniti’s Restaurant and Blue Fish. External facing restaurants and outlets along ICC Sydney currently include Planar, Guzman Y Gomez, Betty's Burgers, Doyle's and Harry's Cafe de Wheels.
Where to stay?
ICC Sydney area includes a great number of hotels nearby to make the visitors’ stay convenient and comfortable. Here is the list of the hotels located close to the venue:
- Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour
- Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour
- ibis Sydney Darling Harbour
- The Darling Hotel and Spa
- Astral Towers & Residences
- Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments
- Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Darling Harbour
- Metro Apartments on Darling Harbour
- Hyatt Regency Sydney
- Park Royal Darling Harbour Sydney
- Novotel Sydney Darling Square
- Holiday Inn Darling Harbour
How to get to the ICC Sydney?
Taxis and trains are available to and from the airport. The Sydney Airport is 8 km from ICC Sydney, with an average drive time of 25 minutes.
Transportation is very convenient, as there are a lot of options of using public transport:
- Train: Town Hall and Central Stations are a 10-minute walk from ICC Sydney
- Light rail: The Light Rail travels right through a number of Darling Harbour stations including ICC Sydney’s stops, Convention Centre and Exhibition Centre. The Light Rail starts at Central Station in the CBD and travels to Dulwich Hill in the inner west
- Bus: Bus routes 389 and 501 stop at Harris Street near Allen Street – a 10-minute walk from ICC Sydney
- Ferry: Cruise into Darling Harbour on a ferry with direct services from Circular Quay, King Street Wharf or Pyrmont Bay Wharf
- Taxi/Drop off: The best taxi drop off and pick up locations include the new Iron Wharf Place and Zollner Circuit, both accessed via Darling Drive
- Parking: There are a number of secure car parks located in and around Darling Harbour, closest located at Harbourside Car Park, 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont. Once open in December, ICC Sydney will have cark park facilities located within the venue.
For a full list of transport options, please visit the Darling Harbour website.
The Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Australia is a large-scale event dedicated to cryptocurrency and ICO. Top experts will discuss such important issues as legal cryptocurrency regulation, tools for new blockchain solutions, ICO launch, and many other topics connected with blockchain technologies. The conference will also include the exhibition area where companies will present their innovative developments and answer questions.
Please rate this news:
(73 votes, average: 3.69 out of 5)